Kimberly K. Bonifas
Ms. Bonifas assists clients with divorce, paternity, annulment, legal separation, child custody, child or spousal support cases and a variety of post-divorce matters. She is experienced with financial issues such as asset and liability divisions, business valuations, and formulating spousal maintenance terms.
Kimberly is also devoted to assisting clients with issues regarding their children, such as formulating custody and parenting time schedules and calculating child support modifications. Her practice involves helping clients to resolve contested matters involving premarital or postnuptial agreements and all necessary trial work.
- University of Iowa, B.A., 1998
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Chair of the Family Law Committee of the Wichita Bar Association, 2014-2015 and 2013-2014
- Currently serving on the Board of Discipline for Attorneys, appointed by the Kansas Supreme Court in 2013
- Member, Kansas Bar Association, Wichita Bar Association, American Bar Association
- Member, KBA Family Law Section and WBA Family Law Committee
- Wichita Women Attorneys Association, Past President and Board Member
- KU Law School Alumni Board of Governors, 2016
- Sustaining Member of Junior League of Wichita
- Volunteer in her church, the Lord’s Diner and her daughter’s school
- Selected for inclusion in the Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers publication, 2009 and 2016
- Lecturer on Family Law Practice and Family Law Ethics
*CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.