Kathleen Ambrosio was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. She attended college at Wichita State University and law school at Chicago-Kent College of Law. Kathleen began her own practice after law school in 1993, and joined Morris Laing in 2018.
Kathleen practices exclusively in the area of criminal defense. She has a proven record of success and over 20 years of experience defending clients in state and federal court matters ranging from white collar crimes and criminal fraud to homicides, drug conspiracies, street crimes, and sex offenses. Kathleen zealously advocates for her clients from arraignment to trial, and if necessary on appeal. Through all phases of the case she executes a thoughtful strategy calculated to obtain the best possible results. Over the years, Kathleen’s unique approach to criminal defense has earned her the respect of her colleagues and has yielded many favorable outcomes for her clients.
- Wichita State University, BBA 1990
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, JD, 1993
- Kansas Bar, 1993
- United States District Court District of Kansas, 1993
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 1993
- Ethics Chair for the Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Topeka Bar Association, member
- Kansas Bar Association, member
- Bench and Bar Committee
- Criminal Law Committee
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
*CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.