Reed W. Ripley
Mr. Ripley practices primarily in real estate law, oil and gas law, and corporate law. In 2019, Reed graduated from the University of Kansas School Of Law, where he served as Articles Editor for the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy and finished as a Jayhawk Scholar. During law school, Reed worked as an Underwriting Clerk in First American Title’s National Commercial Services office, assisting underwriting counsel in closing large scale commercial real estate transactions throughout the country.
Reed is a proud Texan who grew up in the suburbs of Dallas/Ft. Worth. Since then, he’s been traveling up and down I-35, with prolonged stops in Stillwater, Kansas City, and Wichita. In his free time, Reed enjoys relaxing nights at home with his wife, Kelsey, and their pup, Marvin. Reed will just as eagerly engage you in a conversation about the worryingly low percentage of play-action plays in the Cowboys passing game as he will the relative merits of the Star Wars prequel trilogy, and he never minds a round of golf or two.
- Oklahoma State University, B.A., Sports Media, 2015
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Kansas Bar, 2019
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas, 2019
- Member, Wichita Bar Association
- Member, Kansas Bar Association
- Member, Wichita Association of Petroleum Landmen (WAPL)
- Mentor, Andover Center for Advanced Professional Studies (CAPS)
- Administrative Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oil & Gas Law
- Public Utility and Wind Energy
- Real Estate
*CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.