Kyler C. Wineinger
Mr. Wineinger practices primarily in in the areas of estate and trust planning, probate, and taxation. Kyler grew up in Tribune, Kansas, where he developed unwavering values of accountability, loyalty, perseverance, and a work ethic toward providing his best for the community—all of which he carries over to his clients and their various matters.
When not at work, Kyler can be found outdoors exploring and playing with his lab puppy, Garth, who is a very good boy.
- Kansas State University, B.S., Business Administration, 2015
- Washburn University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Kansas Bar, 2020
- Forge Young Professionals – Inspire Volunteer Committee, 2020 – Present
- Peer Mentor Volunteer, Kansas Lawyers Assistance Program, 2018 – Present
- Student Board Member, Kansas Lawyers Assistance Program, 2018-2020
*CV, BV and AV are all registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.