The construction law attorneys at Morris Laing are dedicated to providing a complete range of legal services to the construction industry, from drafting or reviewing contracts to resolving disputes in mediation, arbitration or litigation.
Areas of construction law practice include:
- Mechanic’s lien foreclosure and defense
- Payment and performance bond claims
- Contract review
- Insurance disputes
- Indemnity and subrogation claims
- Construction employment and labor disputes
- Delay, disruption and inefficiency claims
- Design-build construction
- Federal and state government contracts
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation of construction disputes
- Project takeovers and completions
- Subcontractor, supplier and consultant agreements
We recognize the fast pace at which construction moves and we are prepared to provide timely service on any type of problem which may arise.
Our core philosophy is to serve clients by helping them avoid disputes. Our construction attorneys are active participants and speakers at seminars for other lawyers and the construction industry. Our group serves primarily mid-western clients, but assists them in construction matters throughout the United States.