Mr. Craig practices in general civil litigation, business law, and general corporate law. In 2016, Kyle graduated from the University of Kansas School of Law, where he earned a Certificate in Business and Commercial Law and served as a staff editor for the Kansas Law Review. While attending law school, Kyle served as a law clerk for the Honorable Janice Miller Karlin, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Kansas.
While not practicing law, Kyle’s attention is likely focused on the Jayhawks, Chiefs, or Royals. Kyle also enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending Sundays on the golf course.
- University of Kansas, B.A., Economics, 2012
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Kansas Bar, 2016
- United States District Court, District of Kansas, 2016
- Member, Wichita Bar Association
- Member, Wichita Bar Association Young Lawyers Association