Mr. Branham practices in the area of business law, commercial litigation, corporate law and real estate. A native of Great Bend, KS, Cody received both his bachelor’s degree and juris doctorate from the University of Kansas.
While attending KU, Cody worked for a Lawrence-based financial advisor helping clients reach their financial goals. During law school, Cody also worked for Student Legal Services at the University of Kansas, assisting fellow students file their tax returns.
Outside of work, Cody has a passion for sports and music events. When not cheering on his favorite teams or attending a concert at one of the many venues in Wichita, Cody enjoys spending time outdoors, including camping and hiking in Colorado.
- University of Kansas, B.S., Marketing, 2013
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2016
Admissions and Professional Background:
- Kansas Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Kansas, 2016
- Member, Wichita Bar Association
- Member, Kansas Bar Association
- Symposium Editor, Kansas Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Certificate in Business and Commercial Law, University of Kansas School of Law, 2016
- Stuck in the Middle: Curbing Income Inequality with the Better Bargain Plan, 25 Kan. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 187 (2016).